B2BGateway offers the tools and support to become EDI compliant to trade documents with Value Drug Company.
Fully-managed EDI & API Data Connectivity for Value Drug Company
B2BGateway is the industry’s most well recognized and reliable data translation solution.
- B2BGateway’s EDI solutions for Value Drug Company are simple to use, highly effective and can increase profitability by reducing the costs associated with manual data entry errors.
- We support all global EDI standards and communication methods.
- EDI Standards: ANSI X12, EDIFACT, Tradacoms, PEPPOL, oioUBL, XML, etc.
- Communication Methods: API, VAN, AS2, FTP, sFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, etc.
Value Drug Company
B2BGateway offers the tools and support to become EDI compliant
to trade documents with Value Drug Company
In most cases, Value Drug Company requires their suppliers & vendors to begin exchanging all business documents in an EDI format once they have been approved as a Value Drug Company supplier.
How long does it take to become EDI compliant with Value Drug Company?
EDI Documents Commonly Used by Value Drug Company:
- 810 - Invoice
- 850 - Purchase Order
- 852 - Product Activity Data
- 856 - Advanced Shipping Notice
Our company uses a 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) provider, can B2BGateway integrate with them as well?
What accounting package / ERP do you have?
B2BGateway offers fully-managed EDI & API connectivity with Value Drug Company and can integrate with many of the popular accounting packages and ERPs used today such as NetSuite, Acumatica, QuickBooks, Aptean RossJCurve, NetSuite, MYOB Advanced, XeroLinnworks, NetSuite, QuickBooks, Sage, Xero, and others. Please check our ERP / Accounting Package Integrations page to learn more.