B2BGateway offers the tools and support to become EDI compliant to trade documents with Ssi.
Fully-managed EDI & API Data Connectivity for Ssi
B2BGateway is the industry’s most well recognized and reliable data translation solution.
- B2BGateway’s EDI solutions for Ssi are simple to use, highly effective and can increase profitability by reducing the costs associated with manual data entry errors.
- We support all global EDI standards and communication methods.
- EDI Standards: ANSI X12, EDIFACT, Tradacoms, PEPPOL, oioUBL, XML, etc.
- Communication Methods: API, VAN, AS2, FTP, sFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, etc.
B2BGateway offers the tools and support to become EDI compliant
to trade documents with Ssi
In most cases, Ssi requires their suppliers & vendors to begin exchanging all business documents in an EDI format once they have been approved as a Ssi supplier.
How long does it take to become EDI compliant with Ssi?
EDI Documents Commonly Used by Ssi:
- 820 - Payment Order/Remittance Advice
- 880 - Invoice
Our company uses a 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) provider, can B2BGateway integrate with them as well?
What accounting package / ERP do you have?
B2BGateway offers fully-managed EDI & API connectivity with Ssi and can integrate with many of the popular accounting packages and ERPs used today such as NetSuite, Acumatica, QuickBooks, Aptean RossJCurve, NetSuite, MYOB Advanced, XeroLinnworks, NetSuite, QuickBooks, Sage, Xero, and others. Please check our ERP / Accounting Package Integrations page to learn more.