My first day out as a willing slave to all things B2BGateway saw me head to the RDS, Dublin for TechConnect Live, and what a day it was!
Our excursion began in the early hours of the morning at Colbert Station, Limerick where we made the journey to Dublin. We were met with a queue longer than the Great Wall of China outside the RDS (slight exaggeration perhaps). This was the first indicator that this event was going to be a great success. TechConnect Live brought together events such as:
- The National Sales and Marketing Summit 2017
- Growing your Business Online Conference and Exhibition
- IT Software and Data Summit 2017
- BlockChain Summit Ireland
With an impressive speaker line up and 15 stages, Aggie and I were spoiled for choice. The only solution – to split up and cover as much ground as possible.
A taste of some of the topics discussed:
- Going Global – Scaling an eCommerce Business
- The Internet of Things enabling a Smart Connected World
- Turning Anonymous Clicks into actual Leads in a compliant new world
- How to Connect your Sales & Marketing Tech to drive revenue
- Cyber Smarts – Vital Tech for scalable eCommerce
- Marketing, Measurement and Management
It was wonderful to connect with current partners while also establishing relationships with potential new partners which we are very excited about! The event provided us with great insights on the latest technologies and trends with countless start-ups, displaying their new innovative ideas. As part of the Marketing team here at B2BGateway, Aggie and I were drawn to the exhibitors present for the National Sales and Marketing Summit, where we picked up loads of tips. We look forward to attending more Technology events in Ireland as they seem to improve each year!
As of today, we are back in the Irish office. No better place to recover from our adventure in the capital where we possibly left a traumatized taxi driver in our wake.