Outsource your EDI Testing and Validation Requirements to B2BGateway.Net
May, 2010 | Boston, MA – Continually striving to improve products and service to our large client and trading partner base, B2BGateway.Net is delighted to announce that after months of research, planning, testing and implementation we are now in a position to offer fully Outsourced EDI Testing & Validation Service. Implementing an EDI testing and validation environment on your own can be a daunting task, however, outsourcing to B2BGateway.Net gives you the following benefits:
- Time Saving: B2BGateway.Net will communicate on your behalf with the vendor to ensure that all documents meet the standards of your mapping specifications.
- Consistency: B2BGateway.Net will complete all tests based on your mapping specifications.
- Easy: B2BGateway.Net has a simple, easy to follow web based testing system in which both you and the vendor can check the status of testing 24/7.
- Resources: Free up your personnel to focus on your production environment.
- Experience: With over 10 years EDI experience, B2BGateway.Net has seen almost every variation and deviation to the EDI standard.
- Customization: The B2BGateway.Net testing and validation service is completely customizable to meet your current EDI testing and validation needs as well as all future needs.
- Branding: When a vendor logs in for testing they will be logging into a website that will have your name and logo prominently displayed as if they were testing with you directly, seamlessly and effortlessly.
Our outsourced EDI testing and validation service is ideal for Large Format Retailers (all disciplines) and Third Party Logistics Providers (3PL’s). For further information and a free personalized demonstration, please contact our EDI testing team today at EDITesting@B2BGateway.Net or call (401) 491 9595 ext 2006.