Business Development Representative
Data Mapping Manager
Are you attending Suiteworld 2018?
B2BGateway representatives Mark Morrone & Michael Creed will be attending the show. If you happen to see them, they would love for you to stop and say hello! B2BGateway’s EDI & API connectivity solutions for Netsuite are hassle free, competitively priced and always delivered on time.
Ask Mark & Michael how B2BGateway’s EDI & API solution for NetSuite accounting package is the right fit for your business.
Suiteworld 2018 Details:
When: April 23rd – 26th, 2018
Where: The Sands Expo & Convention Center
201 Sands Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 86169
NetSuite EDI & API Integration
Built for NetSuite solution
- B2BGateway’s cloud based full EDI & API connectivity solution for NetSuite are 100% built and maintained by B2BGateway developers
- Eliminating the need to re-key data drastically reduces errors, cuts down on labor requirements and speeds up the ‘order to payment’ cash cycle
- Can handle all international EDI file standards including ASC-X12, EDIFACT, Eancom, Tradacoms, PEPPOL, oioUBL, Odette, etc.
- Can handle all communication protocols required API, VAN, AS2, FTP, sFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, etc.
- Meets all trading partner requirements and regulations
- GS1 Accredited EDI solution
- GS1-128 Label and Packing Slip capabilities
- Supports NetSuite and NetSuite Oneworld ERP systems
- Netsuite’s oldest partner – since 2001
Our Latest NetSuite EDI Case Studies
Blue Dog Bakery
As the business continued to grow, Blue Dog Bakery needed to improve their supply chain efficiencies to better serve larger customers, especially those requiring EDI.
Margo Caribe chose NetSuite as their ERP in 2016 and needed to onboard over a dozen new trading partners with no delay or they would risk losing out on the growth. Margo Caribe chose B2BGateway to implement EDI and connect them with their new trading partners.