Business Development Representative
Trading Partner Liason
Are you attending GS1 Connect 2018?
B2BGateway representatives Melissa Foulke & Riona Sutton will be attending the show. If you happen to see them, they would love for you to stop and say hello! B2BGateway’s EDI & API connectivity solutions are hassle free, competitively priced and always delivered on time.
Ask Melissa & Riona how B2BGateway’s EDI & API solution is the right fit for your business.
GS1 Connect 2018 Details:
When: June 5th – 7th, 2018
Where: JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge
5350 E Marriott Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85054
Fully-Managed EDI & API Integration
- B2BGateway’s cloud based full EDI & API connectivity solution are 100% built and maintained by B2BGateway developers
- Eliminating the need to re-key data drastically reduces errors, cuts down on labor requirements and speeds up the ‘order to payment’ cash cycle
- Can handle all international EDI file standards including ASC-X12, EDIFACT, Eancom, Tradacoms, PEPPOL, oioUBL, Odette, etc.
- Can handle all communication protocols required API, VAN, AS2, FTP, sFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, etc.
- Meets all trading partner requirements and regulations
- GS1 Accredited EDI solution
- GS1-128 Label and Packing Slip capabilities
Our Latest EDI Case Studies
Prestige Cosmetics needed to automate their order entries into ShipStation without having to hand key every shipment. ShipStation required an API connection which B2BGateway could connect to on behalf of Prestige Cosmetics.