EDI for QStock
Cloud based, fully integrated EDI for QStock users which remove the need to re-key data when exchanging electronic business documents such as orders, invoices, inventory updates, acknowledgements and ASNs with trading partners.
- Cloud based full EDI integration with QStock
- Eliminates the need to re-key data, drastically reduces errors and speeds up the ‘order to payment’ cash cycle
- Can handle all international EDI file standards including X12, EDIFACT, Eancom, Tradacoms, PEPPOL, oioUBL, etc.
- Can handle all communication protocols required VAN, AS2, FTP, sFTP, etc.
- Meets all global trading partner requirements and regulations
- GS1 Accredited EDI solution provider
- UCC/GS1-128 Label and Packing Slip capabilities
What is QStock?
QStock is an advanced order, inventory, and analytics software for high volume merchants. QStock unifies all the tools you need to run your business, automates all the repetitive tasks, and even thinks for you about profitability, forecasting, and demand planning.
If your store grows quickly, and you end up getting bogged down with shipping and managing your orders every day, you will find that you need a more powerful shipping system. You may even need to hire a 3rd party fulfillment center so that you can concentrate on what all small business owners need to – marketing and selling your products. If this is the case, then you will need a way to integrate QStock with another piece of software. You will also need to sync your order tracking information so that your store is constantly updated.
- Work more efficiently with modern tools and make better decisions with insightful information.
- Unify your operations with everything you need in one platform.
- Position your company for Growth, knowing that QStock is fast, scalable, and robust.
- Seamlessly synchronize and manage your entire inventory across sales channels and warehouses.
- Ability to automate your entire purchasing process with POs that are automatically generated
For further information on B2BGateway’s EDI for QStock please call sales at +1 401-491-9595 x5 (US), +353 61 708 533 (EU), +61 2 8003 7584 (AU).
Why choose B2BGateway to manage your EDI?
B2BGateway has been providing EDI services to companies since the late nineties. We set out to design our EDI solutions with simplicity in mind, creating a service that is not only easy to use, but is arguably the most comprehensive solution to date. What makes B2BGateway’s EDI solutions different from our competitors is our ability to custom code your EDI setup. We know not all businesses are alike and from previous implementations, we have learned what our clients want and need in an EDI setup. If you have a special business need, we’ve probably seen it before and even if we haven’t, we will work with you to get the solution you desire. B2BGateway’s cloud based fully integrated EDI solutions work seamlessly with all major Accounting/ERP software solutions. We can also integrate with ‘one off’ solutions providing they have both an import and export function. Our cloud-based, fully-integrated EDI solutions are used by clients to connect to trading partners in the following industries:
- Public Sector
B2BGateway’s EDI Support
One thing to note is that B2BGateway does not have a help desk. When you sign up for B2BGateway’s service, you are assigned a Project Manager and at least one Technical Representative from B2BGateway. If the need arises and you have to call or email us, you will be put in direct contact with your Project Manager who knows you and understands your business. If you have an emergency or call after hours, someone is always standing by to help you and can be reached day or night (24/7).
At this point you’re probably wondering how much this is going to cost you. We believe in a business model that benefits both parties and when you do well, we do well. That being said, we refuse to have hidden costs in our pricing. We also post our complete pricing on our website so you can easily figure out exactly what your EDI will cost. At B2BGateway we understand that choosing an EDI company can be a difficult process. If you have any questions or concerns please send an email to Sales@B2BGateway.Net.