EDI for Linnworks
Cloud based, fully integrated EDI for Linnworks users which remove the need to re-key data when exchanging business documents with trading partners.
- Cloud based EDI for Linnworks
- Eliminating the need to re-key data drastically reduces errors, cuts labour costs and speeds up the ‘order to payment’ cash cycle
- Can handle all international EDI file standards including X12, EDIFACT, Eancom, Tradacoms, PEPPOL, oioUBL, etc
- Can handle all communication protocols required VAN, AS2, FTP, sFTP, etc
- Meets all trading partner requirements and regulations
- GS1 Accredited EDI solution
- GS1-128 Label and Packing Slip capabilities
What is Linnworks?
Linnworks is an eCommerce platform that helps online retailers automate key processes, reduce costs and grow their business.
- Allow all of your eCommerce channels to work together in harmony
- One centralized location to view, manage and process orders
- Synchronize all marketplaces through Linnworks and say goodbye to stock control headaches
- Works on both tablets and desktop
For further details on B2BGateway’s EDI for Linnworks please call sales at +353 61 708 533 (EU).
Why choose B2BGateway to manage your EDI?
B2BGateway has been providing EDI services to companies using Linnworks since the late nineties. We set out to design our EDI solutions with simplicity in mind, creating a service that is not only easy to use, but is arguably the most comprehensive solution Linnworks has seen to date. What makes B2BGateway’s EDI solutions different from our competitors is our ability to custom code your EDI setup. We know not all businesses are alike and from previous implementations, we have learned what our clients want and need in an EDI setup with Linnworks. If you have a special business need, we’ve probably seen it before and even if we haven’t, we will work with you to get the solution you desire. B2BGateway’s cloud based fully integrated EDI solutions work seamlessly with all major Accounting/ERP software solutions. We can also integrate with ‘one off’ solutions providing they have both an import and export function. Our cloud-based, fully-integrated EDI solutions are used by clients to connect to trading partners in the following industries:
- Public Sector
B2BGateway’s EDI Support
One thing to note is that B2BGateway does not have a help desk. When you sign up for B2BGateway’s service, you are assigned a Project Manager and at least one Technical Representative from B2BGateway. If the need arises and you have to call or email us, you will be put in direct contact with your Project Manager who knows you and understands your business. If you have an emergency or call after hours, someone is always standing by to help you and can be reached day or night (24/7).
At this point you’re probably wondering how much this is going to cost you. We believe in a business model that benefits both parties and when you do well, we do well. That being said, we refuse to have hidden costs in our pricing. We also post our complete pricing on our website so you can easily figure out exactly what your EDI will cost. At B2BGateway we understand that choosing an EDI company can be a difficult process. If you have any questions or concerns please call us at 1 (401) 491-9595 or send an email to Sales@B2BGateway.Net.