EDI for Connected Business
Cloud based, fully integrated EDI for Connected Business users which remove the need to re-key data when exchanging business documents with trading partners.
- Cloud based, fully integrated EDI for Connected Business
- Eliminating the need to re-key data drastically reduces errors and speeds up the ‘order to payment’ cash cycle
- Can handle all international EDI file standards including X12, EDIFACT, Eancom, Tradacoms, PEPPOL, oioUBL, etc
- Can handle all communication protocols required VAN, AS2, FTP, sFTP, etc
- Meets all trading partner requirements and regulations
- GS1 Accredited EDI solution
- UCC/GS1-128 Label and Packing Slip capabilities
What is Connected Business?
A fully-integrated software solution, Connected Buisness handles business processes from beginning to end, greatly reducing data redundancy and increasing the efficiency throughout the entire organization. Unlike separate systems that require costly integration, Connected Business includes all of the most commonly used business processes in one easy to use solution.
- Our sophisticated warehouse management iOS app is a more cost-effective solution to performing warehouse operations compared to bulky conventional devices.
- Connected Business reduces the steps you need to complete in processing shipments. Reduce your costs and increase your savings with fully-automated shipping tasks
- Our iPad POS solution can be used to take orders on the fly when you’re on trade shows and field exhibits.
- With Connected Business, you can give your customers a complete and fulfilling online buying experience. Create flexible b2b and b2c web stores complete with all the features you need to sell more.
For further information on B2BGateway’s EDI for Connected Business please call sales at +1 401-491-9595 x5 (US), +353 61 708 533 (EU), +61 2 8003 7584 (AU).
Why choose B2BGateway to manage your EDI?
B2BGateway has been providing EDI services to companies using Interprise (now known as Connected Business) since 2006. . Our cloud based fully integrated EDI solutions integrate seamlessly with all Interprise Suite solutions, including Interprise Suite 6.0 where our EDI software application is already built in. Just call or email us directly to set you up. We set out to design our EDI solutions with simplicity in mind, creating a service that is not only easy to use, but is arguably the most comprehensive solution Interprise (Connected Business) has seen to date. What makes B2BGateway’s EDI solutions different from our competitors is our ability to custom code your EDI setup. We know not all businesses are alike and from previous implementations, we have learned what our clients want and need in an EDI setup with Interprise (Connected Business). If you have a special business need, we’ve probably seen it before and even if we haven’t, we will work with you to get the solution you desire. B2BGateway’s cloud based fully integrated EDI solutions work seamlessly with all major Accounting/ERP software solutions. We can also integrate with ‘one off’ solutions providing they have both an import and export function. Our cloud-based, fully-integrated EDI solutions are used by clients and provide the following benefits:
- Automate complex manufacturing tasks
- Plan ahead for production changes
- Monitor and maintain equipment
- Speed up the manufacturing process
- Save time by eliminating unnecessary steps
B2BGateway’s EDI Support
One thing to note is that B2BGateway does not have a help desk. When you sign up for B2BGateway’s service, you are assigned a Project Manager and at least one Technical Representative from B2BGateway. If the need arises and you have to call or email us, you will be put in direct contact with your Project Manager who knows you and understands your business. If you have an emergency or call after hours, someone is always standing by to help you and can be reached day or night (24/7).
At this point you’re probably wondering how much this is going to cost you. We believe in a business model that benefits both parties and when you do well, we do well. That being said, we refuse to have hidden costs in our pricing. We also post our complete pricing on our website so you can easily figure out exactly what your EDI will cost. At B2BGateway we understand that choosing an EDI company can be a difficult process. If you have any questions or concerns please call us at 1 (401) 491-9595 or send an email to Sales@B2BGateway.Net.