EDI for Acctivate!
Cloud based, fully integrated EDI for Acctivate users which remove the need to re-key data when exchanging electronic business documents with trading partners.
- Cloud based EDI for Acctivate
- Eliminating the need to re-key data drastically reduces errors and speeds up the ‘order to payment’ cash cycle
- Supports QuickBooks and Intacct integrations
- Can handle all international EDI file standards including X12, EDIFACT, Eancom, Tradacoms, PEPPOL, oioUBL, etc
- Can handle all communication protocols required VAN, AS2, FTP, sFTP, etc
- Meets all trading partner requirements and regulations
- GS1 Accredited EDI solution
- GS1-128 Label and Packing Slip capabilities
What is Acctivate?
Acctivate is powerful, easy to use and affordable inventory management software for QuickBooks that enables companies to gain control and visibility across their business and supply chain with an interactive interface complete with robust reporting and a dashboard for turning data into information. Acctivate’s tailored solutions are designed to tackle the unique needs of wholesale, importing, eCommerce, EDI, manufacturing and distribution businesses.
- Inventory control: Advanced inventory management & warehousing, which offers discrete & process manufacturing with multi-level BOM, landed cost, lot & serial number tracking, multi-location management and more.
- Business Management: Bring your company together in a single system – management, purchasing, warehousing, sales, marketing, order fulfillment, and customer service – increasing productivity and enabling real-time access & visibility across the entire business.
- Multi-currency: Enables businesses to buy, sell and report in unlimited currencies of choice.
- Customer satisfaction: Manage marketing, leads, RMAs, customer service, credit, sales orders and service with Acctivate to help dazzle customers & maximize profits.
For further information on B2BGateway’s EDI for Acctivate please call sales at +1 401-491-9595 x5 (US), +353 61 708 533 (EU), +61 2 8003 7584 (AU).
Why choose B2BGateway to manage your EDI?
B2BGateway has been providing EDI services to companies using Acctivate since the late nineties. We set out to design our EDI solutions with simplicity in mind, creating a service that is not only easy to use, but is arguably the most comprehensive solution Acctivate has seen to date. What makes B2BGateway’s EDI solutions different from our competitors is our ability to custom code your EDI setup. We know not all businesses are alike and from previous implementations, we have learned what our clients want and need in an EDI setup with Acctivate. If you have a special business need, we’ve probably seen it before and even if we haven’t, we will work with you to get the solution you desire. B2BGateway’s cloud based fully integrated EDI solutions work seamlessly with all major Accounting/ERP software solutions. We can also integrate with ‘one off’ solutions providing they have both an import and export function. Our cloud-based, fully-integrated EDI solutions are used by clients to connect to trading partners in the following industries:
- Public Sector
B2BGateway’s EDI Support
One thing to note is that B2BGateway does not have a help desk. When you sign up for B2BGateway’s service, you are assigned a Project Manager and at least one Technical Representative from B2BGateway. If the need arises and you have to call or email us, you will be put in direct contact with your Project Manager who knows you and understands your business. If you have an emergency or call after hours, someone is always standing by to help you and can be reached day or night (24/7).
At this point you’re probably wondering how much this is going to cost you. We believe in a business model that benefits both parties and when you do well, we do well. That being said, we refuse to have hidden costs in our pricing. We also post our complete pricing on our website so you can easily figure out exactly what your EDI will cost. At B2BGateway we understand that choosing an EDI company can be a difficult process. If you have any questions or concerns please call us at 1 (401) 491-9595 or send an email to Sales@B2BGateway.Net.