International software development firm specializing in Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) seeks Project Manager to provide both administrative and technical customer support to our growing client base of EDI users. This employer does not sponsor applicants for work visas. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Bachelor’s Degree Please do not apply if you do not meet this requirement.
Corporate Headquarters in Hope Valley, Rhode Island
Different shifts available between 7am and 9pm.
$44,000 – $48,000
- Provide telephone and email support to customer base for first line help desk calls and issues.
- Manage accounts for B2BGateway clients and interact with them daily to ensure accurate EDI delivery.
- Work with customer base end-users to resolve technical requests, problems and concerns.
- Work with customer base end-users during software installation and implementation phase to install and configure software.
- Attend phone conferences with new clients in order to gather information on client needs and client infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must be outgoing, have a good sense of humor and be confident on the phone.
- Must be high energy and detail oriented.
- Must have excellent computer and troubleshooting skills.
- Must have clear and articulate language and communication skills.
- Must be professional and be able to excel in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must have experience with all Microsoft Office applications such as Microsoft Office Suite (MS Access vital), Outlook, Windows Explorer (directory hierarchy and navigation) and Windows XP.
- Must have the ability to understand how databases operate.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to function in a demanding atmosphere.