B2BGateway is a leading global provider in Electronic Data Interchange. The Production Support Team Member at B2BGateway.Net will have a leadership role in the maintenance of existing relationships, the ability to deal with day to day client issues while maintaining effective communication in order to provide the client with superior service. The successful candidate will have the ability to think critically and analytically, work under pressure to meet deadlines, manage multiple tasks and prioritize to meet client demands. This employer does not sponsor applicants for work visas. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Bachelor’s Degree Please do not apply if you do not meet this requirement.
Corporate Headquarters in Hope Valley, Rhode Island
To be determined.
$40,000 – $43,000
- Works directly with clients and trading partners on projects and provides production support.
- Fields tickets and calls that come into the Production Support Team department queue.
- Obtains feedback on an ongoing basis while developing solutions for clients to ensure that we meet, and exceed, their needs and expectations.
- Resolve issues while providing clear communication to the client.
- Provide day to day operational support to the client and proactively identifies problems and make recommendations regarding solutions.
- Communicates task/ticket status and issues to client and coworkers.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management, co-workers, clients, trading partners, and warehouse personnel to resolve EDI issues.
- Understanding of testing processes and methodologies.
- Experience working individually with customers and cross functional teams from development of a new project all the way through production implementation.
- Ability to function effectively in a multi-tasking environment.
- Motivated self-starter.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Customer and people relationship skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Decision making.
- Ability to prioritize and facilitate processes
- Ability to cooperate and contribute as a team player.
- Project Management a plus.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working individually or as part of a team.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external parties.