International software development firm specializing in Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Advanced Data Connectivity (ADC) seeks an Innovations Programmer. B2BGateway is looking for a high energy, friendly and engaging individual who takes pride in the company. The position requires an individual who possess time management and organization skills in order to complete critical tasks in a timely manner. This employer does not sponsor applicants for work visas. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or another computer programming field.
Please do not apply if you do not meet this requirement.
Corporate Headquarters in Hope Valley, Rhode Island
To be determined.
Based on experience
- Work will include web and desktop application development.
- Work with Senior Programmers on projects, seeing them through from the design phase to production and maintenance.
- Must be able to gather requirements and recommend solutions to problems facing the business or clientele.
- Will work individually, and as a team, to create new projects, provide troubleshooting and maintain existing programs.
- Applicant should be able to read existing code, troubleshoot, and update programs while maintaining data structure and functional integrity.
- Will need to communicate closely with other Programmers.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in computer science or computer programming.
- 2+ year experience is preferred but not required.
- Applicant should be familiar with .Net programming and Visual Studio.
- Must have a good understanding of OOP, preferably in C#
- Must have a working knowledge of database technologies including the ability to read and write SQL Queries.
- Must be willing to learn new technologies as scope of projects assigned grow in difficulty.
- Must have good communication skills, and work well with other staff including less technical departments.
- Must have good attention to detail.
- Must be secure with asking questions in order to gain the knowledge and understanding of the tasks at hand.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working individually or as part of a team.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external parties.