The Implementation & Setup Analyst will be a member of the Implementation team. Responsibilities include driving work flow through the team – including multiple functional areas to ensure project delivery and quality standards are met. Act as a point of contact and demonstrate comprehensive understanding of projects/products offered. This employer does not sponsor applicants for work visas. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Bachelor’s Degree Please do not apply if you do not meet this requirement.
Corporate Headquarters in Hope Valley, Rhode Island
To be determined.
Salary is based on experience.
- Manages day to day project tasks for implementing EDI solutions.
- Communicates directly with customers and their trading partners(s) throughout the implementation process.
- Communicates project status and resolves technical or business issues during implementation to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- When issues are encountered during end-to-end testing with the customer, documents the error and the required solution with appropriate resources to resolve issues.
- Bachelor’s degree required with ability/aptitude to understand and work effectively with technical processes.
- Customer focus and desire to work effectively across functions in a continuous improvement and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrate initiative to identify what needs to be done and do it before being asked or required by the situation.
- Regularly contributes and is consistently open to new ideas.
- Strong interpersonal skills and oral / written communication skills.
- Excellent customer interaction skills / ability and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated computer knowledge (Internet and Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Demonstrated organizational skills with ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Acts positively to incorporate performance improvement feedback.
- Prior project management experience a plus.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working individually or as part of a team.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external parties.