Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year accredited institution.
Please do not apply if you do not meet this requirement.
Corporate Headquarters in Hope Valley, Rhode Island
9am to 6pm with one hour off for lunch
$40,000 – 43,000 / year
This HRAR Administrative Assistant position will involve assisting with, but is not limited to, the following department responsibilities.
- Assist management with any task associated with supporting the needs of the employees. This could be as simple as planning a staff luncheon or helping to schedule travel accommodations, to filling out a state TDI form, to putting together an employee census report for benefits administration. No job is menial in HR.
- Research, understand, and support the department’s responsibility to follow Employee Labor Laws for all office locations around the world.
- Assist with the administration of various employee benefits; medical, dental, vision, 401K, life & disability, etc. through the variety of administrative portals we use.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, assist or take the lead on certain projects, gather information internally in order to maximize your ability to follow through with your own tasks.
- Assist accounting staff with all customer invoice inquiries, contract questions/terminations, research billing disputes, help with Add-On service pricing, etc.
- Assist accounting staff with all necessary administrative tasks such as check scanning, recording deposits, post-office runs, financial reporting, ordering, inventory checks, etc.
- Maintain a complete level of trust and confidentiality in assuming your responsibilities. Disclosure of any type of company or employee financial/medical/personal information to another employee will be met with immediate termination.
- Traditional administrative tasks such as printing, mailing, faxing, filing, organizing, scheduling meetings, etc. will be expected at times.
Candidates will need to have a bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited institution.
- 2 to 3 years of post-graduate work experience in positions that underscore an established skill set. Exposure to positions involving human resources, accounting, office administration, business management, customer service, project management, etc. will all be valuable.
- Technical experience working with proprietary software such as Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Outlook, accounting software, online administrative portals, etc.
- Candidate should be friendly, polite, respectful, mature, confident, trustworthy, ethical, and value confidentiality. They should show a willingness to commit to on the job learning, personal growth & responsibility, attention to detail, and have leadership qualities.
- Candidate should be able to work well with others, be able to meet deadlines by leading and/or collaborating with others and have strong, positive interpersonal skills.
- Candidate will have strong organizational skills, strong written and communication skills, and good verbal skills.
Salary, 4 weeks of PTO, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401K, casual work environment, fun company culture, etc.