This employer does not sponsor applicants for work visas. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science/Math/Philosophy recommended)
Please do not apply if you do not meet this requirement.
Corporate Headquarters in Hope Valley, Rhode Island
To be determined.
Based on experience
- Responsible for EDI Data Mapping using custom built internal tool. Will be responsible for setting up new data mapping as well as maintaining existing data mapping.
- Assist with project management for EDI Implementations, specifically with the retailers of our client base.
- Must be able to gather requirements and recommend solutions to problems facing the business or clientele.
- Will work individually, and as a team, to create new projects, provide troubleshooting and maintain existing programs.
- Work closely with programming and other implementation teams to coordinate testing.
- May need to provide telephone and e-mail support to customer base, business partners, and internal staff.
- Track and Monitor Scenario Testing when multiple scenarios need to be tested with each trading partner.
- Analyze and Manipulate flat files (XML, X12, CSV, etc).
- Must be able to apply logic based on ‘if then’ statements to implement business solutions for our clients and their customers.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science/Math/Philosophy recommended). Work experience not required but is a plus.
- Must have good communication skills, and work well with other staff including less technical departments.
- Knowledge of programming languages and databases are a plus.
- Must have good time management skills and excellent organizational skills with an attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to Multi-task and prioritize tasks according to their deadline.
- Must be secure with asking questions in order to gain the knowledge and understanding of the tasks at hand.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working individually or as part of a team.