B2BGateway is a leading global provider in Electronic Data Interchange. The Customer Success Manager at B2BGateway.Net will have a role in maintaining the customer relations of existing relationships, using the ability to deal with client request and issues while maintaining effective communication in order to provide the client with superior service. The successful candidate will have the ability to think critically and analytically, work under pressure to meet deadlines, manage multiple tasks and prioritize to meet client demands. This employer does not sponsor applicants for work visas. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Bachelor’s Degree Please do not apply if you do not meet this requirement.
Corporate Headquarters in Hope Valley, Rhode Island
To be determined.
Salary is based on experience.
- Works directly with clients and internal staff to build quotes for Enhancements that are out of the scope of original contract. This position reviews the special requests, works with staff in the RRT, Set-up and programming departments to get details of what is involved and the amount of time it would take to complete the work.
- Works with clients to maintain a happy and healthy business relationship.
- Reaches out to clients with issues and researches the situation in order to communicate the details to all levels of management.
- Helps to resolve issues while providing clear communication to the client.
- Obtains feedback on an ongoing basis while developing solutions for clients to ensure that we meet, and exceed, their needs and expectations.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management, coworkers, clients, trading partners and warehouse personnel to resolve EDI issues.
- Bachelor’s degree required with ability/aptitude to understand and work effectively with technical processes.
- Understanding of testing processes and methodologies.
- Experience working individually with customers and cross functional teams from development of a new project all the way through production implementation.
- Ability to function effectively in a multi-tasking environment.
- Motivated self-starter.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Customer and people relationship skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Decision making.
- Ability to prioritize and facilitate processes
- Ability to cooperate and contribute as a team player.
- Project Management a plus.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working individually or as part of a team.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external parties.