Bachelor’s Degree Please do not apply if you do not meet this requirement.
- 2+ years’ outside sales experience; preferably selling mid-tier accounting or ERP software like Sage, NetSuite, Acumatica, SAP, etc.
To be determined.
Based on experience and what the equivalent salary would be in USD as well as long term commission opportunities based on B2BGateway.Net’s commission policy.
- Generate sales reports each week and submit them to management
- Attend phone conferences and onsite visits when necessary with prospects in order to gather information on client needs and client infrastructure.
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing Team and B2BGateway Management to develop excellent marketing and sales campaigns with quality metrics and ongoing analysis.
- Preparation of power points, videos and email marketing with Sales & Marketing Team.
- Trade show preparation and logistics with pre and after show follow ups.
- Attend all necessary trade shows, as determined by B2BGateway Management
- Follow up on lead enquiries and new sales calls.
- Use CRM analytics to spot market trends and suggest new target market verticals/niches.
- Assist with developing channel marketing and partner events.
- Assist with new product development and client focus groups.
- Ability to use social media tools effectively such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Travel is required for this position. Length and times of travel will vary.
- Periodically travel to the Shannon, Ireland office for training, work days, etc as needed.
- Periodically travel to the United States and worldwide for training, work, meetings, conferences.
Educational and other Requirements
- Qualified candidates must possess a 4 year college degree
- At least two years of experience in business to business sales
- Knowledge of and experience working with a variety of accounting software is beneficial.
- Knowledge of EDI software is advantageous as well as experience working with EDI software.
- Candidate must be able to speak English clearly and fluently. Additional languages are beneficial.
- Candidate must be highly motivated, able to work independently and be able to handle a fast-paced multi-task oriented environment.
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic, a good sense of humor, strong social skills, and the flexibility to travel if required.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working individually or as part of a team.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external parties.