B2BGateway and Brightpearl – a winning formula for today’s modern online retailers and distributors!
B2BGateway and Brightpearl have partnered to give online retailers and distributors a cutting edge in today’s modern world of omni-channel commerce. Combining B2BGateway’s award winning, cloud based EDI technology with Brightpearl’s class leading retail management software suite benefits the end user by:
- Eliminating the need to re-key data which in turn reduces errors and cuts down on labor costs associated with manual data entry.
- Can handle all international EDI file standards including X12, EDIFACT, Eancom, Tradacoms, PEPPOL, oioUBL, etc.
- EDI is widely used in Box Store Retail (Tesco, Walmart, Boots, etc.), the Online Marketplaces (Amazon, Jet.com), Logistics, Government and Finance.
- Can handle all communication protocols required VAN, AS2, FTP, sFTP, etc.
- Compliant with all trading partner requirements and regulations
- Full integration to Third Party Logistics Provider (3PL)
- Supports Drop Shippers
- GS1-128 Label and Packing Slip capabilities
To highlight the benefits of the combined solutions, B2BGateway and Brightpearl will co-host a webinar on Tuesday, March 7th at 5pm GMT (9am PST). For further details and to register to attend please visit click here.